top of page

Entrepreneur visa (Tier 1)

You can no longer apply for a Tier 1 (Entrepreneur) visa.


If you already have a Tier 1 (Entrepreneur) visa You can still apply to settle in the UK (indefinite leave to remain), to extend your visa, for family members to join you.

If you want to set up or run a business in the UK you might be able to apply for an Innovator visa or a Start-up visa.

bottom of page