top of page

UK Expansion Worker visa (Global Business Mobility)

You can apply as a UK Expansion Worker visa  to come to the UK to set up a branch of an overseas business that has not started trading in the UK yet.

You must already work for the overseas business as either a senior manager or specialist employee.


You can contact us for more information.

bottom of page