top of page

UK Student Visa

  • Student Visitor Visa: Visitor student visa is a type of student visa issued to study language in the UK, and English level is not required. The UK visitor student visa is issued for 11 months and 6 months.

  • Tier 4 General Student Visa: It is a type of long-term student visa in the UK.  There is an intermediate level of English for the UK Tier 4 General Student Visa.  It must be proven with an internationally valid exam result document.

  • Tier 4 Child Student Visa :  You can apply for a Child Student visa if you’re between 4 and 17 years old and you want to study at an independent ,paid school in the UK.

You can contact us for more information.

bottom of page