top of page

EU Settlement Scheme Family Permit 

Our company is required to initiate the legal processes to apply for the

able to get an EU Settlement Scheme family permit to come to the UK if you’re the family member of someone from the EU, Switzerland, Norway, Iceland or Liechtenstein.

You may also be able to apply if you’re the family member of an eligible person of Northern Ireland. The family members of some British citizens can also get a permit.

You can contact us for more information.

bottom of page